Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalm 51:10

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Needing A Touch

This is the day which the Lord Hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24

I don't know why, but this week is proving to be difficult. Lord, please help me to focus on you and the good you provide every day. Help me to not see only my worries, but your presence in the midst of them. Help me to not lose faith that you are working in my life, that you care about me and what concerns me. Please, forgive me for my doubts, and help me to not lose sight of you. Amen.

It's never wrong to ask God for help and peace in a time of turmoil.

2 comments:

  1. You are constantly in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bitsi, the prayers prayed over you by your husband are powerful. Remember Dave is your royal priest and he loves you as he loves his own body. I hear Perry pray over me sometimes in the wee hours of the morning. I know there is great strength and order to those prayers and I appreciate them so much. Hang in there. There are things going on all over that is off and you sense this. Just pray and stand firm. I love you baby sis

    ReplyDelete