Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalm 51:10

Monday, April 12, 2010

For My Husband

Today, I just feel like taking a moment to appreciate my husband. I've been diagnosed with depression, and anxiety, which would probably cause most men to run, screaming, as far away as possible. Not Dave. Last week was epecially hard for me, emotionally, but he was right there for me all the way. He is understanding, supportive, and wants nothing more than to see me happy. He always takes the time to pray for me, and with me. He's learned to love the cats. He welcomes my family and friends, and he supports all my hobbies. We can talk about anything without fear, and we laugh all the time. I truly believe I'm blessed to have found the husband God created especially for me, and I'll forever be thankful to God for bringing us together.

...This is my beloved, and this is my friend...Song of Solomon 5:16

1 comment:

  1. You said everything right. To find a husband that deals with your dark side as well as loving the side of you that is easy to love is a rare gift indeed...I know, because I have also been blessed to find such a husband...

    ReplyDelete