Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalm 51:10

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Collapse

This day has been so strange. Dave bought the game 'Collapse' for Kloe to play when she visits. Since it's one of my favorite computer games, I decided to create myself a character so I can play, too. The idea was to play it every now and then, when I have a little time to kill. Well, it hasn't quite turned out that way. I'm completely addicted.
I put in a load of laundry, then played some Collapse. I folded the clothes, put in another load, then played some Collapse. I started feeling a little guilty, so I got up and vacuumed the cat hair off the porch furniture and mats...then I played some more Collapse. I began to feel guilty again, so I ironed Dave's shirts, folded the sheets out of the dryer, put the towels over into the dryer....then...you guessed it...sat down to play some more Collapse. When Dave got home from work, I decided to work outside for a while, so he drilled some holes in the bottom the new pots I bought this week, and I did some repotting.
It's so funny, because even though I don't feel like I've been that busy, I must have been, because I managed to get a lot accomplished. Right now, I'm sitting at my computer, I just got out of the shower, and I'm waiting for CSI and The Mentalist to come on. Hmm, I think I'll play some Collapse.

No comments:

Post a Comment