Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalm 51:10

Friday, April 9, 2010

A Bit Of Pampering

Getting a pedicure is one of my favorite things to do to pamper myself. Normally I have this done at a local nail salon, called Nu Nails, but it just hasn't been in the budget lately. Last time I was at Tuesday Morning, I found this product that removes calluses, so I decided to give myself one.
After I finished my yard work yesterday, and showered, I rubbed a small amount of this cream into my feet, consentrating on the heel area, where my skin is the roughest. After massaging it in a circular motion, I rinsed it off, as the instructions say to do. Then, at bedtime, I rubbed some Burt's Bees Beeswax & Banana hand cream into my feet (I don't like the BB foot cream. Too oily). Afterward, I covered my feet with socks and left them on for a couple of hours (I don't like to sleep in socks), and this afternoon, I painted my toenails. I even added a hearts sticker from a sheet of stickers I'd bought long ago, and there it is. My new pedicure. Of course it's not the same a going and having it professionally done, but it's still pretty nice to pamper myself every now and then.

2 comments:

  1. They look great. I need the name of that foot product..

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's called Time & Again Sole Glow intensive callus remover.

    ReplyDelete