Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalm 51:10

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Taking It Easy

We've had quite a busy morning. The new refrigerator we bought earlier in the week arrived, and it's just beautiful. I don't want to take a photo until we get rid of out old one, so I'll save that story for later. Right now, Dave is working a remote, and I have the house to myself. I finished my laundry, and around 5:30, I'll start getting ready for our churches monthly singing service tonight, but right now, I'm just taking it easy.
For today's post, I don't have a lot to write, but I thought I'd share this picture I took yesteday from my kitchen window. The cats just love to enjoy the fresh air and sunshine, and sometimes a little bird watching, from the screened porch. This is the perfect time of year to be out there with my knitting and diet coke. Soon it will be too hot, but I'm going to enjoy it to the fullest while I can.

2 comments:

  1. oh Bitsi, I wish I was there with you..I promise I would not say or do anything to break the solitude. Please continue to pray for Perry and I to leave this place. Congrats on a new fridge...shhh, be very quiet. Ours is about 20 years old...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to have you. I wish it was peace and quiet all the time, but I guess that's not possible anywhere. I'm trying though.

    ReplyDelete