Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalm 51:10

Monday, April 19, 2010

New Fridge

As promised, here is a picture of our new refrigerator. When we remodeled the kitchen, we replaced all our white appliances with stainless and black, except for the fridge. It was still fairly new, and was to be placed on a different wall, so we kept it. Last week, Sears was having a one day sale on appliances, so we went to check it out. That is where we found this beauty, which is the last piece of out stainless steel makeover. The double doors open to reveal a very roomy refrigerator. Each side has it's own shelves that adjust to fit any size containers. The two vegetable/fruit drawers has it's on temperature control setting, as well as the meat keeper drawer. The shelves pull out so you can ee everything that's in there.
The freezer door tilts down to reveal a pull out shelf and a deep drawer. Trust me when I say this freezer holds lots of food.

And that is our brand new fridge. I just love it!

2 comments:

  1. nice fridge..i will not envy..kidding aside, I know you are very proud..your kitchen remodel is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. We got such a great deal on it. Not only did we get the one day sale price, but they knocked another 5% off because there are a couple of dings on it. The one on the side is completely hidden by the cabinets, and the one in the side of the right door is barely noticable to me. I love getting great bargains.

    ReplyDelete