Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalm 51:10

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Shoot!

From now until the end of the season, I guess I'm going to have to take my camera every time I go outside. I had gone out to feed the cats, and was walking around the side of the house when I saw it. A beautiful butterfly landed on my pink azalea shrub, and sat there for a few minutes. It was large, with yellow wings, edged with black. Each wing had a little tail on it. I've seen picures of these butterflies, but this was the first time I've ever seen one up close in real life....and I didn't have my camera with me. :(

2 comments:

  1. Yes, you need to keep the camera handy..you are getting some amazing shots of your plants and I agree with Dave, you do take good pictures of food. Keep up the good work..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I actually had finished washing the dishes, but dirtied up a bowl just so I could take that chili picture. lol

    ReplyDelete