Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalm 51:10

Saturday, May 15, 2010

They're Baaaack...

Earlier in the month, I saw my first hummingbird of the year. I saw it several times that week, then only twice since. This is what happens every year before I begin to see them regularly. I'm hoping that now is that time, because I've seen hummingbirds twice today. The first time, it was drinking nectar from the pink butterfly flower, and the second time was at the feeder hanging from a hook on the front porch. Of course, like before, I didn't have my camera handy, but one of these days...

2 comments:

  1. You'll catch them..they are so much fun to watch..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dad loved watching the hummingbirds out of his dining room window. They are so remarkable

    ReplyDelete