Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalm 51:10

Thursday, May 13, 2010

My Awesome Husband

Dave is the most wonderful husband ever. He called me before he left the station to ask if I wanted him to take me to get my potting soil. I didn't even have to ask him! Not only did he take me to Home Depot for my soil, but he also took me to the nursery on the Loop where they sell the best hostas I've ever seen. So I got to finish my potting, AND I also got a great new hosta. He even offered to take me back to the nursery tomorrow if he has enough time on his lunch break. They were closing, and I didn't have much time to look.
Pictures tomorrow...

3 comments:

  1. You are 100% right. You have a great husband. I am enjoying your blogs. Keep them up

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe a word of that. I think the guy's an idiot. Now you sound cute, maybe we can get together sometime. Huh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Norma. :)
    Dave, quit stalking me. Just admit it...you're the best husband ever...

    ReplyDelete