Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalm 51:10

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Potted Garden

I'm so proud of my potted garden beside the shed. It's really starting to look colorful. I started out this year with the tall rosebush, and the herb windowbox, then just kept adding things. Starting left, we have a mixed pot of salvia and butterfly flower, then the rosebush. In front of the rosebush, starting left, we have shasta daisy, pink geranium and mixed lantana. On the concrete steps, starting with the top step, we have the herb windowbox, and a salmon color geranium. On the middle step, starting left, we have marigolds then a pot of yellow snapdragons with pink salvia. The bottom step holds a pot of white mini roses. Then I have my camelea to the right of the steps, where the most shade is. Would you like to know a cool little fact? The concrete steps used to be all I had for a back porch before the add-on. I would love to just fill it up with flowers for a triple level garden, but if I don't leave enough room for the outdoor cats to lounge, they'll knock the pots over. I've already had to replace the snapdragon pot this year. Ah, cats...

No comments:

Post a Comment