Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalm 51:10

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Froggy Bag

I got this cute little bag at JoAnn's last time I was in Sherman. I found it in the section for children's gardening supplies, so it's probably a garden bag for kids. It was on sale for half the price, so I bought it. At first, I thought Kloe might like it, but I've been using it as a knitting bag for smaller projects, and it's perfect. I'll have to look for another one next time I'm there, because I've decided to keep this one for myself. Is that selfish of me? Sometimes she helps me fill pots with soil, and she loves to water, but other than that, she hasnt' shown much interest in gardening...so it's not like I'm depriving her of something she'll love....right?

3 comments:

  1. I love tote bags. I have many, because..they are so handy. Since the Go Green thing is big lots of stores are giving them away. Bitsi, you can never have too many totes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't you have another post yesterday? Or am I hallucinating again? Be that as it may, I'm trying to post a comment to see if it will work. Hope so.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dave, yes it works today! I can see your comment!

    Glenda, YaY! I'm not the only one with a bag fetish.

    ReplyDelete