Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalm 51:10

Thursday, May 20, 2010

It's Raining

Yesterday, I was so proud of myself. I drove to the library, which isn't that big of a deal, but while I was out, I went over to Home Depot. I had, once again, run out of potting soil. I guess if I were to name a drawback to container gardening, it would be the massive amount of potting soil required. Regular dirt packs too tight, and chokes out the plants. Anyway, I was planning to pot up some plants today, but those plans were washed away with the rain. It's perfectly alright, because I'm going to spend the day relaxing in front of the TV and knitting. I found lots of remnants of cotton yarn, and I'm going to use them to knit Ballband Dishcloths using the pattern from Mason Dixon Knitting. It's an easy pattern that I've made many times, and it requires very little consentration. It's the perfect project for a rainy day.

1 comment:

  1. yeah, I have not left the house once since Norma brought me home on Mother's Day. I do walk out on the porch to get the mail. You are doing great..enjoy..wish I was there.

    ReplyDelete