Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalm 51:10

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Open Daisy

It's getting much too hot to do much gardening, but everyday, when I go outside to feed the cats, I like to walk around the yard. Yesterday, I was feeling a little down, and I wanted to just dump out the cat food, fill the water bowls, and go back inside. I'm glad I didn't, because I got to see my first daisy of the season. I'm so thankful for the beauty that surrounds me. Life really is good.

2 comments:

  1. Daisies are so cheerful. I also love sunflowers and they have very tall ones and dwarf ones. I planted a pale pink dwarf variety once. The birds got the seeds though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These daisies are much taller than I would have preferred, but I still love them just the same.

    ReplyDelete