Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalm 51:10

Saturday, May 1, 2010

I'm Blessed

I just want to take a moment to thank God for all the Blessings in my life...

I'm thankful for a church where God's word is law, and the people want nothing more than to serve Him.
I'm thankful for parents who loved me enough to teach me right from wrong.
I'm thankful for my brothers and sisters, who made growing up interesting and fun...well, mostly fun.
I'm thankful for a husband that loves me no matter what.
I'm thankful for a lovely home, with peaceful surroundings.
For every leaf, bud and bloom that comes forth in my garden, and I thank God for my renewed desire to maintain it.
For all my indoor and outdoor cats, who bring me so much joy, I'm thankful that they are happy, healthy, and fed.
I'm thankful that my house is clean, and that I have a big backyard.
I'm thankful that my brother-in-law is making such good progress in his recovery.
I'm thankful for healing.
There is just so much to be thankful for.

Lord, when I am down, and feeling blue, please help me to be reminded of all these things.

No comments:

Post a Comment