Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalm 51:10

Monday, May 3, 2010

Another Cat Post

I know I normally don't do back to back cat posts, but I just had to share this picture. Max reminds me of baby Hughey. He's such a big monster of a cat, but he's still very young, and thinks he's little. I was fixing lunch today, and I heard this scratching noise. I looked up to see Max trying to cram his oversized body into a small Friskies cat food box. I dropped everything and hurried to get the camera, because this is just too priceless to miss. He finally settled into what can't be a very comfortable position, but I guess I'm wrong, because he's still there. Well, I guess he almost fits.

2 comments:

  1. Maybe you should have named him Goliath..but wait..Goliath wasn't this loveable...maybe not!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's definately a giant, but he's a gentle giant. I don't much think Goliath was a gentle giant.

    ReplyDelete