Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalm 51:10

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Yes, I've Changed It Again...

My sister came to visit me tonight. She has started a blog of her own, and wanted to ask for some advice on how to use Blogger. I'm no expert, but I have managed to learn a few things that she said will be of help to her. I hope she meant that. I'm sorry to admit this, but I have a bit of a temper, and not being very tech savvy, I tend to lose it when my computer refuses to submit to my will. I hope tonight's bad hostessing skills didn't discourage future visits from you, Zita.
Anyway, as I sat here in the wee hours of the morning (forever the insomniac), I decided to do some tweaking on my own blog. I went with this template, because I loved the serenity of the birds in flight, and I changed the color to a soothing slate. I really like the effect, and I hope that ya'll do too.

5 comments:

  1. how do I get to Zita's blog. I wasn't aware she had one. I miss my sistas..we don't see enought of each other. Would love to have an all four visit

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know. She was going to email us a link, but she hasn't sent me anything yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still haven't written anything but hello on it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can't see my birds of Dave's computer either. It makes me wonder how many readers can't see them on theirs. I might change it again, because without the birds, it's just a boring gray page.

    ReplyDelete