Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalm 51:10

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Speak To The Mountain

I've been thinking about his Jeff and Sheri Easter song all day. For those who aren't familiar with this song, I'd like to share with you the words to the chorus...

Speak to the mountain
You’ll not triumph over me
Be thou removed from here to yonder
Disappear into the sea
Speak to the mountain
Speak with authority
And the mountain must move
And you will claim victory

3 comments:

  1. I like that song. Speak to the mountain! Amen. Victory over ALL! Praise the Lord. I really enjoyed what you said at Sunday school this morning. It really hit the nail right on the head.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I thought about blogging it, but I figured it would just be repetative.

    ReplyDelete