Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalm 51:10

Friday, September 3, 2010

Learn-A-Stitch Crochet Dishcloths

I mentioned this booklet in an earlier post, and I just have to mention it again. Today, I finished crocheting the last cloth. Yes, folks, for the first time In my life, I've made every pattern in a booklet. Of course they're just dishcloths, but I'm still pretty proud of myself, and I feel I can give an honest book review.
As I said before, the dishcloths are very big, but I personally like that. In fact, I'm going to use a few of them for washcloths. Each design is intended to teach the crocheter a new stitch, and an interesting trim. In fact, the trims are what I enjoyed most. The only reason I can't give this book a glowing review is because of many errors I found. If I were the designer, I'd be very unhappy with whoever did the editing, However, I'm still think this was a good purchase. The designs are beautiful, and with the help of the photos, and a little attention to symmetry, I believe most crocheters could correctly figure out the mistakes.

1 comment:

  1. awesome..wish I could do that .. it cramps my hands so bad when I try

    ReplyDelete