Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalm 51:10

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I Did It

I finished the second sock! On Monday, I'll take the pair, along with a shawl, an afghan, and my Booga Bags to the fairgrounds, where I'll enter them in the Arts & Crafts exhibit. This will be the first year I've entered something, and I'm pretty excited about it. The sock pattern is just beautiful, and I love the way it looks with this yarn. I wish the photo did them justice. You'll just have to trust me.

4 comments:

  1. the look beautiful in the photo even to me. I am so proud of you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look really nice. I know they will love having your things in the exhibit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks. I just wish you could see them in person. The green is so rich.

    ReplyDelete