Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalm 51:10

Saturday, September 11, 2010

All Dry Now

Well, here's the latest photo from my Kool Aid dying adventure. The yarn is now dry, and wound into hanks until I can find the perfect project. My worries about the red section in the multi are now gone. After seeing it twisted together, I now believe the contrast will add some interest to a knitted item. I think I'll add Kool Aid packets to my Kroger shopping list. This was so much fun, I can hardly wait to try it again.

4 comments:

  1. THEY BOYH LOOK REALLY NICE. THE COLORS ARE RICH AND PRETTY.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome. so much talent you have plus patience

    Go girl we are proud of you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Ladies. I'm pretty proud of them.

    ReplyDelete