Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalm 51:10

Thursday, September 23, 2010

I'm Thankful

Dear, Lord, I just wanted to take the time to thank you for my many blessings-

-For a husband who loves me no matter what.
-For a church who is supportive and always ready to pray.
-For my home. Dear, Father, I really love my home.
-For the ability to share these blessings with others.
-For allowing me peaceful, quiet times in the midst of my storm.
-For saving my soul, and loving me no matter what.
-For all of Morty's progress, I never want to forget to thank you.
-For each baby step Annie takes toward losing her fear.
-For your forgiveness for doubts that creep in when I don't see immediate results.

Dear, Father, thank you for all these things. You know the turmoil I've been going through. I don't want to focus on that today, but on the promises of better things to come. I thank you so much for a church family who cares about me enough to come over and pray through my house. Most people wouldn't take the time to do this for a cat family. I really appreciate them for caring that much, and I thank you for bringing me back to this church, and this people. Please, just shower each and every one of them with abundant blessings, in your holy Name I pray. Amen.

3 comments:

  1. AMEN In the words from the ten commandment movie.....so let it be written so let it be done. May your declarations be DONE and remain truth forever

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen. I never want to forget to be thankful as well. I have so may blessing I wonder why I take the time to complain. Lord, please help me to stop complaining.
    Thanks for writing these things. It is encouraging to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is always good to express thanks..

    ReplyDelete