Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalm 51:10

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Feeling Perkier

Today I went to the Salon to have my hair cut and colored. I had let it go for so long, I was starting to feel like a hag. The color had completely faded, and grown off, with maybe a smidge toward the ends. Who knows, that may have been untrimmed, dried up hair instead of color. I don't know why wait so long in between visits, because I always feel better once it's done. She foil wraps it, using a red, a strawberry blond, and a color to match my natural color. The results are amazing. I wonder if she knows what a genius she is.

4 comments:

  1. glad it made you feel better; but remember you don't need anything to make you look prettier

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want some curls..I have been setting my hair when I wash it but the curl is gone in about an hour. Help..I want a perm!!!I understand a new do making you feel better..it just does!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think getting out of the house and visiting with Kim did as much to lift my spirits as the new hair.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you say that because you "sense" the fact I have not left my house in about 4 weeks?

    ReplyDelete