Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalm 51:10

Monday, October 4, 2010

An Urgent Request

I don't know how many readers I have, who believe in the power of prayer, but my family has been dealt a terrible blow, and needs you. I don't want to go into details, and tell her private business, but I do want to request urgent prayer for my sister, Norma. She has to consult with her Doctors today, and I'm praying for some hopeful news.

Dear Lord, I just ask you to keep your healing hand on my sister. Please, give her peace of mind, strength, and a complete miracle. Father, I don't have to tell you what a faithful servant she is. You already know she loves you with all her heart, and is happy to serve you. Please, give her a complete healing. I just can't ask you enough...Amen

3 comments:

  1. Amen to your prayer. I, too, am praying urgently.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you I feel God's hand at work. Help me to be a willing vessel to show his miracle power thru

    ReplyDelete
  3. I, also, have been in prayer for Norma....it is all that's been on my mind..you really CAN pray without ceasing...

    ReplyDelete