Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalm 51:10

Friday, October 29, 2010

Cell Phone Ignorance

I had some things to do today, so Dave wanted me to have his cell phone. I told him I didn't need a cell phone to just run to Petco, and what if someone from the station tried to call him. He still wanted me to have a phone, so he gave me his new one. Great, I though. If I see a creepy, suspicious person, I can always get my cell phone out, and ask him how to call the police on him...

3 comments:

  1. I love it, Bitsi.................That phrase needs copywrighted

    PS Jo Anne said Max is doing great. and she would never let him go without you having a first choice of homeing him....don't worry she wants to keep him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wasn't trying to get him back, I just was making sure she still wanted him after living with him. He's her cat now, and if she finds another home for him, I'm sure it will be a good one.

    ReplyDelete