Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalm 51:10

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Another Prayer Request

I just got back from a lovely visit with my sister, Glenda. She and her husband are in town today, and staying in our Church's Sunday School house overnight. Tomorrow she'll be having surgury. Please, readers, keep her in your prayers.

Dear Heavenly Father, I pray for my sister. Please keep your hand on her, and give her peace for tomorrow's procedure. Keep her safe though the surgury, and please heal her completely. Jesus, please watch over her and Perry as they travel home. Please let this surgury heal all her health problems so she won't have to endure any more treatments. In Jesus' name, I pray. Amen.

5 comments:

  1. Gkenda, when you read this, I wanted you to know. Paula, Jo Anne, Kathy, and Gina, called to ask about how things went. I am tired but ok..love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glenda, when Dave and I got home from lunch, I called your cell, but it went straight to voice mail. Dave has a new phone, and he's going to see about changing his Sprint account to me, and giving me his old one. That way, I can be reached any time. I was up until 8:30am, and I was praying for you during the time of your procedure. I don't know if I can forgive myself for being gone when you called. I hope you can forgive me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bitsi, there is nothing you Need forgiveness from. When I called you we were on our way home. You were lucky to understand my call at all.. I was still out of it. I am still groggy today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I called Norma to see if I'd heard it right. I hope you start feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete