Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalm 51:10

Friday, October 8, 2010

Gonna Buy Yarn

Yes, I know I had a goal to use my stashed yarn until the end of the year, but after the past couple of months, I just don't care. Dave and I didn't do anything Tuesday, so we're going to Celebrate our anniversary Saturday. We're going to Dallas to our favorite Chinese restaurant, then over to plano and The Woolie Ewe. We'll hit Costco last before heading home. Folks I need this more than you know. I need to get out of this house and out of this town, and yes, I'm going to buy yarn. Maybe even some expensive yarn...

4 comments:

  1. You guys have loads of fun and hope you find some real treasures on your shopping trip. Perry's getting me a Kindle for my birthday/anniversary. I am excited but scared to learn a new thing..I am so old!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great, Glenda. You've been wanting a Kindle forever. I'm sure you can figure it out. I know we'll have a good trip, but the way I feel, any trip is a good trip. Can you believe I have five cats, and the house STILL feels empty?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope y'all had a really good day. Did you find lots and lots to buy? Seeing all that wonderful thread has bound to give you fresh ideas of things you are longing to work on.

    I pray peace on you and your household. In Jesus Name. Amen.

    ReplyDelete