Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalm 51:10

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

One of our church's traditions is a Watch Night singing service. We meet at 7pm, sing until around 9pm, eat, sing until a little before midnight, then we pray the old year out and the new year in. This year's service was a challange, because most of our singers, including myself, are sick. I'm happy to say that, despite the fact we had a small crowd, and just a hand full of singers, we managed to have a great night. Everyone was in a good mood, and eager to help. I thank God for my church, and pray that health will soon be restored to all.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

3 comments:

  1. It was an excellant service. god is always right with us

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed the service, too.
    God bless you this New Year! Peace!
    I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was very good, and we almost made it to midnight...

    ReplyDelete