Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalm 51:10

Monday, January 31, 2011

Casting On Another Hat

I really seem to be into knitting hats and mitts lately. I just cast on to make Turn A Square. This hat pattern, designed by Jared Flood, can be found here. I'm using a deep green shade of Cascade 220 wool from my stash, and the remnant of Noro Silk Garden left over from my Felicity hat. I also get to use my set of HiyaHiya interchangable needles, Dave bought me for Christmas in 2009. Even though this is technically a man's hat pattern, many women from Ravelry have knit it for themselves, and it looks really nice. I guess if the hat doesn't fit me, I can always let Dave have it. The colors are male friendly, after all.

2 comments:

  1. You do such beautiful work. No wonder you enjoy it so much

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your project. Colors look good.

    ReplyDelete