Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalm 51:10

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

It's Here!

I've been loving my Christmas party gift of philosophy so much, that my interest in all things Philosophy, has been peaked. I went to their website just to browse, and discovered they were having a year-end sale. Of course, I had to place an order, and of course, that order had to be large enough to qualify for free shipping. Right? I also signed up for their email newsletter, and recieved a free gift, which I applied to this order, making it an even better bargain. I love getting packages in the mail, and I've been eagerly awaiting this one. I came home from my walk to see this box, just waiting to be torn into...
Inside was my complete order. I now have 16 oz bottles of thier three-in-one bath/hair product in Melting Marshmellow, Double Chocolate Chip Mint Cookie, and Cookies n' Cream. I also ordered the Trick Or Treat set, which includes 8 oz bottles of three-in-one product in Carmel Apple, and Pumpkin Spice Muffin. I also ordered a regular body lotion, and an ultra rich body lotion in the Melting Marshmellow (this is the scent I seem to love the most). My free gift was a box of trial sized skin products: Purity facial wash, Hope In A Jar moisturizer, and Amazing Grace body wash. All this came just in time for me to shower before prayer meeting tonight! I'm proud to say I went to church smelling like a big melting marshmellow. :)

6 comments:

  1. Sounds luxurious. I like bath products that smell like sweets. I hope you really enjoy all of it.
    I enjoyed prayer meeting and I really appreciate you going to take me to work. I hate to put people out but I don't feel as bad asking someone younger as I do someone older. I know Gina don't drive except when she has to. So again thanks and I will call you in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it bothers her neck to drive too much. I'm hoping this will get me in the habit of sleeping at night, and getting up in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy for you. I expect double blessing for us all this year. Sorry these will be short replys. I am still weak

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're always in our prayers, Norma.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did you get any cinnamon buns? I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not this time. I didn't see it in the sale stuff.

    ReplyDelete