Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalm 51:10

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Poor Dave :(

Yesterday, the thing I've been fearing happened. Dave started feeling sick. So far it is sitting in his throat, and he can feel it some in his chest. He's been taking Zicam, and doesn't believe it has gotten worse. I hope he's right. Being sick isn't as hard on me because I don't work outside the home. I can do absolutely nothing for a couple of days if I choose, but Dave can't. His normal work schedule resumes tomorrow, and I'm hoping for a complete miracle cure for him. Please, help me pray.

4 comments:

  1. I know how you feel. It always makes me feel guilty to give Perry a sickness since he has to work. Pray Dave feels better right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He seemed to be better today, but the end of day tiredness is getting him down. He's continuing to take his Zicam.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read this this morning and have been praying for Dave. I hope he is soon well.

    Your scarl looks pretty in the picture. Sis. Pat sure did like the one you had on at church! She went on and on about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She seemed to. I honestly wasn't kidding when I told her she could have it.

    I'm not happy with the color pooling in the koolaid scarf. I'll probably use it for something else.

    ReplyDelete