Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalm 51:10

Monday, January 3, 2011

New Plan

I'm going to redo the Kool-aid dyed scarf, because I just don't like the way the color is pooling. Normally, I don't mind color pooling if it creates an attractive pattern, but in this case, it's creating the look of a half striped/half variegated scarf. I still love the One Row scarf pattern, so I'm still going to knit it, only I'm going to use one of my more solid (tonal) yarns. Stay tuned...

3 comments:

  1. OK Darlin', I like your new purple look. I know it's your favorite color and the scroll work background looks pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks very girly. I like it.

    Perry wants to know if you can cut his hair when we come for my dr appointment the 11th?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Dave and Glenda. I thought getting rid of that gray might perk me up a little.

    Yes, Glenda, I can cut Perry's hair next week. Just call and remind me.

    ReplyDelete