Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalm 51:10

Friday, January 21, 2011

Kitty Bunk Beds?

Last night, I couldn't sleep (again), so I decided to get out of bed, and search Ravelry for new knitting patterns. I stopped by the restroom on my way to the computer, and this is what I saw. Abby and Annie were sharing Annie's Linen closet. I just had to take a picture to share. I wish I could take the credit for the catchy post title, but Dave is the one who said it looked like bunk beds. He's pretty clever that way. :)
I also have some good news to share. Annie has decided to come out and rejoin the family. This is now just another place she likes to sleep.

4 comments:

  1. That is really cute. I'm glad Annie is doing better. I have been going to ask about her the last few times I saw you but an opening just didn't seem to come. Of course most of the time I see you at church so there is not a lot of talk time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really cute. I am so glad Annie is better.

    I am feeling great. see you in church in the morning

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's acting more like her old self than I've seen her in a long time. You'd think I'd be happier...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad she is doing good. Be happy!!
    I honestly wish you could be happy. Soon maybe.
    Love you. Hope you have a good night!

    ReplyDelete