Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalm 51:10

Monday, January 24, 2011

Saying Hello

Dave is at a city council meeting, and I've got taco soup simmering on the stove. It smells so good, I hope I can wait for him. lol
To distract myself, I thought I'd send out a hello to all my readers. Things have been pretty routine around here, which makes for pretty boring reading, but I don't like to let too much time slip by without checking in. Our church is getting new pews, donated to us from another church. We're supposed to meet tomorrow to go get them. They are already padded and upholstered, and will not require separate cushions. They are a deeper color, which is good, because they should closer match our altar and podium color. I'm actually getting pretty excited. If these new benches fit, and we like them as much as we think we will, we plan to donate our current ones to another small church. Please, God, direct us to the very church who needs them.

2 comments:

  1. amen..may we bless some church as we have been blessed. I think they look really nice, don't you....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we're going to like them.

    ReplyDelete