Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalm 51:10

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Unachieved Goal :(

I enjoyed making my first Booga Bag so much that I just couldn’t wait to start another one. Today, while I was looking through Tuesday Morning’s craft section, I happen to spot this beautiful yarn from Ella Rae. There were only three balls of it, so I’m going to knit the bottom with some Cascade from my stash. Yes, I know I said I wasn't going to buy anymore yarn for the rest of the year, and I honestly started to walk away. Dave, never one to pass up a good bargain, wouldn't let me leave without it...so blame him....and tomorrow is my birthday after all...Yes, I know he already bought me a needle case, but...

4 comments:

  1. Ha! Enjoy. I know you are going to bless someone with your creation, anyway. You deserve it. Happy Birthday! Mine's Friday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. Happy birthday to you, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope you have the best blessed birthday ever

    ReplyDelete