Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalm 51:10

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Booga Finished!

Just sharing a photo of my second finished Booga Bag. I can't tell you how much I've been enjoying making these bags. As I look through my stash, I can pick out several yarns that would be beautiful as a Booga Bag, but then I run into another problem...if I knit all these bags, where am I going to put them? My sewing skills are not up to par, or I'd line them and give them as gifts. I guess I could practice sewing, but I just don't enjoy it. It's a beautiful craft, but I've just always prefered working with yarn over fabric.
Anyway, I've put my Booga addiction on hold for now. I have so many hibernating projects that need to be finished. Maybe by then, I will have figured out a plan that allows me knit Booga Bags to my little heart's content. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment