Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalm 51:10

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Noro Striped Scarf

Every now and then I allow myself a treat. I'll buy a couple of skeins of a more expensive, high-end yarn. I haven't done this is a long time, because I've ended up with several bins filled with two and three skeins of these lovelies, and no idea what to use them for. In keeping with my goal to use only stashed yarn, I've been searching for small projects, and found the perfect use for the four skeins of Noro Silk Garden I found among my lonelies.
Noro is famous for self striping yarns in amazing colorways. The Noro Striped Scarf pattern uses two different colorways, resulting in a very interesting striping pattern. I'm not sure if I'd have gone into the yarn store and chosen these two colors to use together, but it's what I have, and I really want to make this scarf. It's going to be so much fun to see the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment