Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalm 51:10

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Striped Scarf In Progress

I wasn't sure if I was going to like it. I had browsed through the project pages on Ravelry, to see the work of others who'd knitted this scarf. Most Ravelers paired a bright colorway with a muted one. Since all I had was two muted ones, I was a little skeptical about the results. I have to say, I'm pleasantly surprised. While my scarf may not have the striking contrasts of the others, I still like it. When I shop Woolie Ewe's annual year-end sale, I'm going to pay special attention to the Noro yarns. I want to make another scarf using colorways I pick out specifically to go together. It will be intersting to see which one is prettier.

No comments:

Post a Comment