Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalm 51:10

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Attn: Northeast Texas Drivers

I just thought I'd send out a friendly warning to ya'll. A couple of weeks ago, I was getting ready to drive over to the appartments to visit Max. To avoid lugging a purse with me, I decided to put my drivers licence and proof of insurance into my cell phone case. As I removed them from my wallet, I discovered that my licence had expired. Yes, I've been driving illegally since my last birthday. Yikes! I know I hadn't received the usual reminder in the mail, and when I mentioned it to the lady at the DPS, she told me they stopped sending those out. Now I'm not sure about other states, or even areas of Texas, but for all of you who live in my area...check your licence.

1 comment:

  1. I watch out for my expiration myself. But it is sad tht they don't send an time to renew notice

    Sure enjoyed prayer meeting

    Be blessed

    ReplyDelete