Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalm 51:10

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Funny Cat Pic

I had just emptied out this knitting bag, and was ready to put another project inside, when Morty decided he wanted it. He doesn't fit, and he's too heavy. I could just see it breaking under his weight. I knew I had to make him get out, but that wasn't going to happen until I got some pictures. I picked out the best one to share. Why do they love boxes and bags so much? They don't even accept that they might not fit.

2 comments:

  1. that is too cute. It makes me think about when he was little and was trying to get in my turned over purse. He didn't fit in it eaither... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is cute. Just like a cat. Jordan does that, too. He loves boxes and containers and he doesn't seem to care if he fits. He just climbs right in.

    ReplyDelete