Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalm 51:10

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Feeling Blue

I slept late today, and I'm kinda mad at myself about it. During the craft room redo, I had to get up early for eight days to let the workers in. Because of this, I was tired enough to actually sleep at night. Since the completion of the room, I was using these morning hours to clean and organize my house. I was hoping to continue this, and was doing pretty well, until today. My throat tickle of a few days ago is now a full blown cold. When my alarm rang at 9am (my new waking up time), I just turned it off and went back to sleep. I figured, what's the point? I'm alone in the house until noon, and I don't feel like doing anything, anyway. At the time it made sense, but now, I'm really wishing I'd have gotten up. I've always been a night person, and it's just too easy for me to fall back into those habits.

2 comments:

  1. Jennifer, I am praying for you to keep this new schedule. Maybe when you get to feeling better you can be creative in the morning. I am praying for your cold. See you Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kept you on my mind and in my prayers today...I love you. Be healed in the name of Jesus

    ReplyDelete