Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalm 51:10

Monday, March 7, 2011

Poor Little Angry Girl...

My cats love to "help" me when I clean. Today, I worked a little in the craft room. I took the plywood off the bed frame, so I could store some things in the bin underneath. Of course, Abby had to check it all out. The whole time I was back there, she was traipsing back and forth, in and out of that little area. When I finished, I replaced the plywood, not thinking about her still being back there. I'm used to the cats going behind there all the time. What I didn't know, is that when the workers replaced the furniture, they put it closer to the wall that I'd had it. Poor Abby couldn't get out. I pulled the bed out enough for her to escape, and after a period of pouting, she has finally forgiven me. Gotta love cats...

2 comments:

  1. too cute. I am sure she forgave by feeding time.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a cat! LOL.
    Enjoyed prayer meeting. Just us three but I felt God with us.

    ReplyDelete