Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalm 51:10

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Halted

Well, I seem to be at a stand still with my housework. I still have furniture to move in the craft room, curtains in the kitchen to clean, and the screened porch still needs to be cleaned out, but it's all going to have to wait. I'm sick. I noticed a scratchy throat two days ago, which has progressed into a cold. Bummer. I've slept until past ten for the last couple of days, and I don't feel like doing anything. I guess I'm lucky I don't work outside the home, because then I wouldn't have the luxury of just resting.
Well, normally, when I'm sick, it's worse in the mornings, so maybe I can get going later. We'll see...

3 comments:

  1. I will pray for you. Maybe you got it from Dave and ya are passing back and forth. We will pray for it to leave!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please, PLEASE, pray Dave doesn't get it.

    ReplyDelete