Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalm 51:10

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Original With Tweaks

I have been sitting here for hours, trying to change the look of my blog. After a while, the colors run together, and you no longer know which ones compliment eachother. Finally, I decided it was time to go back to the original template. I did add a couple of minor changes-the font and text size, and the background color is not as stark as the white, but for the most part, this is how I looked when I started. I'm going to enjoy the simplicity, as well as the memories.

4 comments:

  1. I know what you mean. It takes forever to get everything where they comfortably fit together. I have spent a lot time on mine before and then just give up and not APPLY so that it just stays the way it was. I think I am going back to my original pink stripes. Rigght now there are parts of mine you can't read because the writing is wrong for the backgroud.
    Enjoyed prayer meeting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed prayer meeting, too. I have a lot of things I need prayer about, but I don't really know how to explain them without sounding complainy, so I usually don't. I think most people know what's troubling me anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always pray for all my sisters and their troubles. I also rejoice in their blessings.

    Enjoyed prayer meeting

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yikes!! This blogging thing does not sound all that simple?

    Keep us in your prayers...

    ReplyDelete