Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalm 51:10

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

No Walk Today

I'm going crazy, sitting here. The streets are still icy, but I was going to bundle up tightly, and go for my walk anyway. Those plans changed, when I woke up feeling queazy. I don't know what it is. I was just fine yesterday, then later, after Dave had gone to sleep, I began to feel a little sick. I just dismissed it as lack of sleep, but I guess it's more. Several times, I've thought I might be getting better, only to be hit with waves of nausea and dizziness later. I was hoping this would pass, and I could still go for my walk, but I guess it's not going to happen. Please, pray for me. I don't like having a shakey stomache. It scares me. :(

2 comments:

  1. I am sorry you are feeling sick. I will pray for you. I hate a sick stomach, too. Hope you are better soon.

    Jesus, please cause this sickness to go away. You know the cause and you are able to help Jennifer to be better. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am praying for you. I sure hope it is not that virus I fought.

    We expect your healing touch, Lord, to take away this sickness from Jennifer. In Jesus name we pray believing!

    ReplyDelete