Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalm 51:10

Monday, February 14, 2011

A Finished Project

After knitting into the wee hours for a full week, and seeing that I wasn't going to finish it anyway, I decided to put my Cherie Amour to the side. At least for the weekend. That gave me the perfect opportunity to finish my Turn A Square Hat. This pattern enabled me to learn how to do jogless stripes. For those of you, who are interested in this technique, I found this video to be a lifesaver. I had hoped for more pronounced color changes in the Noro yarn, but I'm not disappointed. I think it turned out well, for my first try.

2 comments:

  1. I like it. by the way, those are the kind of hats Wesley wears on the mower on cooler days..so I may get you to make one for him when you do his fingerless gloves

    I love you!

    Peace to your household

    ReplyDelete