Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalm 51:10

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Getting Better

First of all, I'd like to send out a "Thank you" to all who prayed for me last night. At the time I wrote on my blog, I had a shakey stomache, and some dizziness. By nightfall, I was achy all over, and I had chill bumps popping out, even though I was sitting right by the heater. I was convinced I had the flu, because my clothes were actually hurting my skin. I was wearing my loosest, softests fleece sweatshirt, and it was still hurting my skin.
Today is much better. I'm not 100%, because I have to be careful what I eat, so my stomache doesn't get upset. I've also discovered that I can't lean over for long periods of time. (lol) I learned this the hard way. I opened a box of canned cat food, and leaned over to stack the cans on the bottom shelf of the pantry. When I raised up, I had a little dizzy spell. So I still have to be careful, but it looks like I'm going to live. :)

5 comments:

  1. I for one am very glad you're going to live. Now I don't have to clean the litter box or do the dishes. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! I know it's awful, but I really appreciate you doing that for me last night. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Glenda. I really was a whine bag yesterday. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. Praise God He answered prayers and you are better because that does sound like the flue! So glad you are better.

    ReplyDelete