Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalm 51:10

Monday, February 7, 2011

Happy, Happy Birthday, Baby...

Last week, with the aproach of Dave's birthday, I was asking him if there's anything he might want to do. While Dave and I don't normally exchange gifts for our birthdays, we do try to do something together. Poor Dave seems to have the short end of the stick. My birthday is in the middle of summer, when nothing else is going on, and we usually can take a nice road trip together. Dave's birthday falls at a time when we're still paying for our end-of-year credit card charges, and house taxes. We never have the funds to go off together for his birthday.

Dave, I pray for God's blessings to follow you all day, and your evening is relaxing and refreshing. If there's anything special you want for dinner, or if there's anywhere you'd like to go, just let me know, and we'll make it happen. Sometimes I feel I fall short of being the kind of wife you deserve. I love you so much, and I'm so blessed to have you in my life.

"...This is my beloved, and this is my friend..." Song of Solomon 5:16

1 comment:

  1. aww..how sweet!..But Jennifer is right you are wonderful and we are so proud to have you in our family. Happy Birthday

    ReplyDelete