Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalm 51:10

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Just Checking In

It's been almost a week since I've posted, and I just wanted to check in. Honestly, things have been pretty uneventful this week. I seem to have fallen into a routine. I wake up, eat lunch with Dave, then just go about my business until he gets home. At least three days a week, that routine includes working out at the gym, then stopping by the Sonic for a happy hour Diet Coke, and on home to feed my critters. I haven't written about the gym, because I've always found it annoying when people constantly talk about their work-out schedule. Sometimes I get the impression that they feel superior, because they exersise regularly. With the so-called health movement (which is actually a thin obcessession movement, in my opinion), it seems to have gotten worse. I don't want to be like that, so I just try to quietly go about my business. Hopefully, my writer's block will move, and I'll find something interesting to regularly blog about again.

1 comment: