Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalm 51:10

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Job 5:9-10 (NIV)

He performs wonders that cannot be fathomed, miracles that cannot be counted. He provides rain for the earth; he sends water on the countryside.

Thank you, Father, for your miracles. Thank you for reminding us, once again, that you are in control. Last night's prayer meeting was awesome. There was a freedom, and a lightness I haven't felt in a long time. Thank you, Jesus, for that. I can't help but feel there are great things on the way. Thank you, God. Amen.

2 comments:

  1. Nothing like a good spirit filled prayer meeting to lift the spirits. Wish I could have been with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When we got the good news about your test results, we just started thanking God, and praising Him, and it grew into an evening of thankful praise.

    ReplyDelete