Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalm 51:10

Friday, December 24, 2010

Where's Morty?

You know how sometimes can't find your cat? You've looked in all his favorite places to sleep and all his favorite hidey holes, but he seems to have disappeared. I sometimes wonder if there's some kind of magic vortex that only cats know about, because just when you've reached the end of your rope; when you just know something has happened to him, and your beginning to go into panac mode, here he comes, strolling up to you, with a look on his face that says, "what are you looking for?" That's the kind of thing Morty does, but most of the time if I want to find him, all I have to do is look up. (Click the photo to get the full effect)

3 comments:

  1. That's cute. I know what You mean. They just seem to dissappear.

    Merry Christmas. Hope y'all have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if you can tell in the picture, but those are his toes. That means he was lying upside down, totally relaxed. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I could tell he was in the Merlin pose.

    Cats do ..I have never known a cat that could hide as well as Chipper..remember...He knew when it was time to load up!

    ReplyDelete